Table of Contents
The online registration for UGC NET – June 2019 was completed in March and now the National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced that the admit card of UGC NET – June 2019 will be available from May 15, 2019.
The Admit Cards will be available online on the official website from May 15, 2019, and will be available online till the day of examination. The candidates will have two options to download the admit card. First is using their application number and password and second is using their application number and Date of Birth in case the password wasn’t saved earlier.
|Admit Card Download||May 15, 2019|
|Examination Date||20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, and 28 June, 2019|
|Result Announcement||July 15, 2019|
The NTA is conducting the UGC-NET examination in two shifts at the various test centers in India. Below are the examination details for the candidates appearing for UGC NET – June 2019:
|Session||Date of Examination||Timing||Marks||Duration|
|First Shift||20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, and 28 June, 2019||9.30AM – 12.30 Noon||300||3 hrs|
|Second Shift||20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, and 28 June, 2019||2.30 PM – 5.30 PM||300||3 hrs|
How to download Admit card
On the successful registration of UGC NET – June 2019, the candidates will have an option to download the admit card from the official website. Below are some simple steps to download the admit card:
- Step 1: Firstly go to the official website at www.ntanet.nic.in and log in with your application number and password or by entering application number and DOB.
- Step 2: After login, the candidates will be redirected to a new page where they will be able to see the admit card with the details of the examination.
- Step 3: Verify the details displaying on the admit card to proceed further.
- Step 4: In the page, the candidate will find a download button from where they can download the admit card and take a printout of it for future reference.
Please know that candidates need to keep more than 1 copy of their Admit card for future purpose as the NTA doesn’t post admit card individually to each candidate. Also, under no circumstances, the duplicate Admit card will be issued at the examination center.
Important Documents required at Examination Center
- A print copy of Admit Card
- A copy of passport size photograph which was uploaded at the time of registration of UGC NET – June 2019.
- An original ID proof (Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card etc.)
- Candidates registered in PwD category needs to bring the category certificate issued by the Authority issuing category certificate.
General Instruction for the Examination Day
On the day of the examination, the candidates are requested to follow general instruction to avoid any unnecessary activities. Below are some important instructions which candidates need to adhere to before and during the examination of UGC NET – June 2019:
- The candidates need to report at the examination center 2 hours prior to the examination time for avoiding any delay.
- The admit card and requested documents will be required for entering into the examination center.
- The candidates are only allowed to sit on the seat allotted to them.
- No baggage or any kind of electronic gadgets are allowed in the examination center. If the candidates carry their baggage or any belongings the NTA will not be responsible for it.
- Any kind of beverages is not allowed in the examination center.
- No candidate is allowed to leave the examination center without the permission of Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator.
We hope that the information provided above will be helpful for the candidates appearing for the UGC NET – June 2019. However, we recommend candidates to keep following the official website for regular updates.