The National Testing Agency (NTA) had announced earlier that the examination for JEE (Main) April 2019 will be conducted between April 7- 20, 2019. However, due to the Elections of the 17th Lok Sabha Parliamentary Constituencies across India, the JEE (Main) examination will be finished before the elections.
The students will be able to see the exact date of their examination on their admit card, The NTA has made available the admit card from March 20, 2019, for the students preparing for JEE (Main) on the official website of JEE (Main).
|Availability of Admit Card||March 20, 2019|
|Examination Date for Paper I (B.E./B.Tech. students)||8th, 9th, 10th and 12th April 2019|
|Examination Date for Paper II (B.Arch./B.Planning)||7th April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||April 30, 2019 (Paper I)
May 15, 2019 (Paper II)
How to download Admit card
Those candidates who have successfully registered themselves for JEE (Main) Examination, can download their admit card from the official website by following the simple steps given below:
- Step 1: The admit card will be available on the official website at www.jeemain.nic.in where candidates need to login with their registration number, password or security pin or by entering registration number, DOB and security pin.
- Step 2: After login, the candidates will be able to see their admit card with the details of the examination.
- Step 3: Verify the details displaying on the admit card to proceed further. If any discrepancy found in the details, we would request you to immediately contact JEE (Main) Secretariat.
- Step 4: Download the admit card and take a printout of it for future reference.
The NTA doesn’t send the admit card individually to the candidates by post which is why it is very important for the candidates to take a print out of admit card more than 1 copy for the day of the examination. Also, it is important for the candidates to carefully read the instruction given in the admit card before appearing in the examination for avoiding any kind of mistakes.
Important Documents required at Examination Center
- A copy of Admit Card
- A copy of passport size photograph which was uploaded while registration of JEE (Main).
- An original ID proof (Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card etc.)
- Candidates registered in PwD category needs to bring the category certificate issued by the Authority issuing category certificate.
We hope that the information provided above will be helpful for the candidates applying or JEE (Main) 2019. However, we also recommend candidates to keep following the official website of JEE (Main) for future updates.