Table of Contents
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd is India’s largest commercial enterprise and the leading Indian Company in Oil and Gas industry. The IOCL generates revenue from operations of around Rs. 5,06,428 crore every year and after paying tax the profit is Rs. 21,346 crore. From the last 60 years, the company is fulfilling the Energy needs of the nation. The Corporation operates one of Asia’s largest Refineries, Pipelines, and Marketing infrastructure and owns some of the most trusted superbrands like INDANE and SERVO.
Every year the corporation announced the recruitment for various post. This year also the IOCL has announced that there is a requirement for the post of Research Officer and Chief Research Officer. Those candidates who are interested in these posts can apply online on the official website of IOCL.
- Starting date to Apply Online: April 22, 2019
- Last date to Apply Online: May 21, 2019
- For GEN/ OBC/ EWS/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD Candidates: Nil
The candidates will have to pay the fee through online mode using either SBI Debit Card or through Net-Banking or at the SBI Branch after selecting “Pay at Branch option”.
Age Limit (as on 31.03.2019)
- Research Officer: 32 Years
- Chief Research Manager: 45 Years
|Category||Relaxation in Upper Age Limit|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 & 31.12.1989||5 Years|
|Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India.||5 Years|
Current Pay Scale
- Chief Research Manager – Rs. 100000 – 260000/-
- Research Officer – Rs. 60000 – 180000/-
Please know that those candidates who will be selected for these posts will have to execute a bond (Rs. 3,00,000/- in respect of General candidates relaxed to Rs. 50,000/- in respect of SC/ST/OBC/EWS & PwBD candidates) to serve the IOCL for a minimum period of 3 years from the date of joining.
How to Apply
The interested candidates have to apply online for the post of Chief Research Officer and Research Officer. Below are some simple steps to apply online:
- Step 1: Login at the official website of IOCL at www.iocl.com
- Step 2: The application will be available under “What’s New” section on the home page and also under “Indian Oil for Careers” link.
- Step 3: The candidates will have to fill their personal details including an address for correspondence and email ID, phone number along with their educational qualification.
- Step 4: Now the candidates have to upload the necessary documents required for proceeding in the registration process.
- Step 5: When all the details and documents will be uploaded, the candidates will have to make the fee payment online.
- Step 6: Once all the above steps will be completed, the students will have an option to download and take a printout of the application form along with the payment receipt for future purpose.
** In case of any queries, the candidates can write to Indian Oil at [email protected]
I hope that the information provided above will be helpful for the candidates applying for IOCL. We also suggest candidates to keep following the official website of IOCL for regular updates.