Table of Contents
Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) was previously known as Directorate of Sorghum Research (DSR). The institute is a central agency which works on all aspects of millets research and development under the guidance of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
The IIMR has announced the notification regarding the recruitment for the post of Senior Research Fellow, Technical Asst & Project Coordinator vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can go for walk-in-interview. The interview will be held on the main campus of IIMR.
- Interview date: May 10, 2019
- Interview Timings: 10:30 AM (Candidates must report for registration at 9:30 AM)
- Interview Venue:
Indian Institute of Millets Research,
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
Ph:-040-24599300, Fax – 040-24599304,
- Official Website: www.millets.res.in
Age Limit (as on April 1, 2019)
- Maximum Age for Men: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for Women: 40 Years
- Age relaxation (for SC/ST/OBC candidates): as per rules
|S.N.||Post||Name of the Project||Qualification||Emoluments @ PM||Project Till|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||1||“Participatory Technology Validation diversification, value addition for smallholders Livelihood improvement of Sothern and Central Zones of Telangana” for Farmers FIRST programme component of KVK scheme||Master Degree in Agricultural Sciences/Horticultural Sciences/Home Science with 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent||Rs. 25,000/- + HRA As per ICAR Rules (SRF)||Till March 2020 and Likely to be extended|
|Technical Assistant||2||Diploma in Agricultural Sciences/Horticultural Sciences/graduation in any discipline||Rs. 15000/-
|Project Coordinator – I||1||“Promotion of Farmers Producer Organization (FPOs) in Nutri-cereals under NFSM”||Master Degree in Agricultural Sciences/Horticultural Sciences/Home Science with 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent||Rs. 30000/-
|Project Coordinator – II||1||B.Com with Master of Business Administration (MBA), in HRD & Marketing||Rs. 20000/-
Important Terms & Condition for Recruitment
- The detailed notification regarding the recruitment is available on the official website of IIMR.
- The candidates will be recruited on a contractual basis and the job will be temporary. The candidates can’t claim for a regular appointment at IIMR.
- At the time of the interview, the candidates need to bring the original supporting documents along with the self-attested copy of original documents and a passport size photograph.
- The candidates have to bear the expenses at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
We hope that the information provided above will be helpful for the candidates. For further details, candidates can also check the official website of IIMR.