Table of Contents
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or GSEB was formed for the purpose of successful administration of Secondary and Higher Secondary education in the state of Gujarat specially for girls and women. The GSEB is a government of Gujarat body which is very popular and conducts state level board examination in Gujarat. The Board conducts 2 main examination for 10th and 12th class every year.
Each year thousand of schools participates in conducting board examination and it is expected that more than 17 lakh students are enrolled for 10th and 12th classes this year. According to the official of the GSEB around 1.5 students have been registered for 12th class science stream which is more than the students registered last year.
As the board examination for 12th class has finished in the month of March, the GSEB has announced that the result will be declared in the month of May 2019.
|Starting of exam (Science, Arts & Commerce stream)||March 7, 2019|
|Ending of Exam (Science Stream)||March 16, 2019|
|Ending of Exam (Arts & Commerce)||March 23, 2019|
|Declaration of 12th Result||May 2019|
Gujarat Board 12th class result declaration
As for all the streams the exams will be over in the month of March therefore, the Gujarat board can declare the result earlier in the month of May 2019. Though the exact/final date for the result is yet to be decided by the board.
Last year the Gujarat Board declared the result of 12th class science stream on May 10, 2018 and for commerce and Arts stream on May 31, 2018. This year the students can expect from the Board to declared the result for all stream within 1st or 2nd week of May 2019.
Please know that the result will be publish online on the official website of Gujarat board at www.gseb.org/. Students can check and download the result from the website.
How to check/download Gujarat Board 12th Class result
The students can check their 12th class result by following the below mentioned points:
- Step 1: Firstly students needs to login to the official website of Gujarat Board at www.gseb.org/.
- Step 2: At the home page of Gujarat board website, students will find a link related to the result.
- Step 3: Click on the link and it will redirect to a new page.
- Step 4: Fill the details such as roll number and Date of Birth and students can see their mark-sheet displaying on the screen.
- Step 5: Students will find an option on the page for downloading and take a print out of it for the future purpose.
Gujarat Board 12th Class Supplementary examination 2019 result
The supplementary examination is an another opportunity for the students who were unable to clear the main examination. If a student is lacking in only one subject, the board gives him/her another chance so that a student doesn’t have to wait for another year to clear the exam.
The board decides the supplementary examination date along with the list of students soon after declaring the main board examination. Generally, the board gives student a month of time to prepare well for the examination. Therefore, it is expected from the students to keep in touch with the official website for the regular update regarding the exam.
As the main board examination result will be declared in May, 2019 so it is possible that the supplementary examination will be held in the month of June, 2019 and the result will be declared in July, 2019. Declaring the Supplementary result as soon as possible is very necessary for the Board so that students can apply for the universities they wanted.
Gujarat Board 12th class toppers list 2018
According to the reports there were more than 6 lakh students appeared for the 12th class board examination out of which 73% students have clear the examination. Again the girls ratio in clearing the examination is more than the boys along with the topping the chart as well.
Points to remember
- while checking the result, it is advised to the students to keep their admit card with them as the details such as roll number etc will be required.
- Please remember to keep in touch with the official website of Gujarat Board for regular updates.
- It takes time to receive the original Marksheet from the board therefore, students should keep a downloaded copy of Marksheet from the website for future purpose.