Table of Contents
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has announced that will release the admit card for CA Foundation/ Intermediate/ Final Examination in May 2019. Generally, ICAI releases admit card 14 days prior to the examination which is why it is to be expected that the admit cards will be available around May 15, 2019, and the candidates can download it from their official website.
|Download Admit card||May 15, 2019 (tentative)|
|Commencement of examination||May 27, 2019|
|End of examination||June 12, 2019|
|Examination||Papers||Exam Timings (IST)||Duration|
|Foundation||Paper 1 & 2||2 PM to 5 PM||3 hours|
|Paper 3 & 4*||2 PM to 4 PM||2 hours|
|Intermediate (IPC) (Old Scheme)||Paper 1 to 7||2 PM to 5 PM||3 hours|
|Intermediate (IPC) (New Scheme)||Paper 1 to 8||2 PM to 5 PM||3 hours|
|Final (Old Scheme)||All Papers||2 PM to 5 PM||3 hours|
|Final (New Scheme)||Paper 1 to 5 & Paper 7 & 8||2 PM to 5 PM||3 hours|
|Paper 6 (Elective)||2 PM to 6 PM||4 hours|
|International Taxation – Assessment Test (INTT – AT)||Paper 1 & 2*||2 PM to 5 PM||3 hours|
* It is important for the candidates to know that in Paper 3 and 4 of Foundation Examination and in Post Qualification Course Examination – International Taxation – Assessment Test (INTT – AT) there will not be any advance reading time given to the candidates. However, in case of all other papers/exams mentioned above, an advance reading time of 15 minutes will be given from 1.45 PM (IST) to 2 PM (IST).
How to download Admit card
The ICAI will release the admit card for the candidate’s online on their official website. Below are the simple steps to download the admit card:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of ICAI at http://icaiexam.icai.org
- Step 2: Then you have to log in to account by entering your registration number and password.
- Step 3: Click on the link given in front of Admit Card button. This link will open your Admit Card for May 2019 Examination.
- Step 4: For downloading your admit card you need to enter your PIN which was submitted at the time of filling your application form.
- Step 5: Download it and take a printout of it for the time of examination.
Please know that the candidate’s name, signature, photograph, roll number, exam center name, and address, etc. will be mentioned on the admit card. However, ICAI will not send Admit cards to the candidates by post and downloaded admit card will be required for entering in the examination hall.
Support from ICAI
In case of any concern regarding Examination, the candidates can write an email to [email protected] or can call on Help Line Telephone numbers: 0120 3054 851, 852, 853, 854 and 835 0120 4953 751,752, 753 and 754 for further clarification.
We hope that the information provided above will be helpful for the candidates. However, we advise candidates to keep following the official website for further updates.