The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will release the admit card for the CA CPT exam in May 2019. Generally, the admit card is being released 14 days prior to the examination. Which means the candidates can expect the availability of their admit card around May 30, 2019.
The ICAI will publish admit cards online on the official website and the candidates will be able to access the admit card of CA CPT 2019 exam using their registration number and password.
|Download Admit card||May 30, 2019 (tentative)|
|Examination Date||Sunday, June 16, 2019|
(i.e. Morning Session)
|10.30 AM to 12.30 PM (IST)|
(i.e. Afternoon Session)
|2.00 PM to 4.00 PM (IST)|
How to download Admit card
- Step 1: Firstly, the candidates needs to visit the official website of ICAI at http://icaiexam.icai.org
- Step 2: Then they need to log in to account by entering the registration number and password.
- Step 3: Click on the link given in front of Admit Card button. This will redirect to a new page containing Admit card details.
- Step 4: For downloading admit card candidates need to enter the PIN which was submitted at the time of filling the application form.
- Step 5: Take a printout of it and keep it safe for the day of examination.
Please know that candidate’s name, signature, photograph, roll number, exam center name, and address, etc. will be mentioned on the admit card. If in case the Admit card is showing some another person’s details then candidates are required to immediately contact ICAI Helpline number (0120 3054 851, 852, 853, 854 and 835 0120 4953 751,752, 753 and 754) and communicate their registration number and barcode number to ICAI mentioned on exam application form, receipt number, center chosen, telephone number etc.
We hope that the information provided above will be helpful for the candidates appearing for CA CPT June 2019 examination. However, we also suggest candidates to keep following the official website of ICAI for further updates.