The CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) released the CSIR NET 2018 examination notification in September 2018. This is an examination for those candidates who are interested in research fellowship and assistant professor programs. The CSIR conducts NET examination each year for the students who did their masters in Science stream or mainly in subjects like Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences.
Below are the important dates related to the CSIR NET 2018 examination:
- Admit Card Download – 3-December 2018 on wards
- Examination Date – 16-December-2018
- Result Announcement – January-2019
It was expected that the CSIR will release the admit card in the First week of December 2018 and as per expectation the Admit cards are now available in the official website of CSIR.
As the candidates were eagerly waiting for the admit cards, the CSIR didn’t let down the expectation by releasing the admit card on time so that candidates would have ample of time to download their admit card.
It is important for the candidates to know that the admit card will not be sent separately to each candidates. The candidates needs to download the admit card and should bring the hard copy of it the the examination center.
How to download Admit card
As the admit cards are released online, the candidates needs to visit the official website to download the admit cards by following simple steps given below:
- Step 1: first visit the official website of CSIR at http://csirhrdg.res.in/.
- Step 2: the candidates needs to search for the admit card link in the home page.
- Step 3: click on the given link and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Step 4: the candidates needs to fill the information like Form no., DOB and security code to login.
- Step 5: the candidate’s admit card will appear and candidates need to download it and take a print out of it.
After downloading the admit card, the candidates are advised to check all the information mentioned on the admit card are correct or not. Below details on the admit card has to be correct:
- Candidate’s name
- Form number
- Date of Birth
- Roll number
- Examination Date
- Examination Time
- Examination Place
It is must to read and follow carefully all the instructions given in the admit card before appearing in the examination hall, as a small mistake can disqualify a candidate from appearing the examination.
For more details related to the CSIR NET 2018 examination candidates can also follow the related article given in the link (https://www.checkresult.in/csir-net-december-2018-online-registration/).