Table of Contents
About Banasthali Vidyapith
Banasthali Vidyapith was founded on October 6, 1935, by Smt. Ratan Shastri and Pandit Hiralal Sashtri for the purpose of providing education to girls from Primary to Ph.D. level. The institute is fully residential and comes under the top five institutes in India which is only formed to provide higher education to Girls.
Below are the details related to the admission in Class VI, IX and Class XI:
- Last date of applying: April 30, 2019
With late Fee (of Rs. 900/-): May 15, 2019
- Aptitude Test Date for Class VI and IX: June 1, 2019
Admission to Class XI is based on Merit of Secondary Certificate. There is no test for admission in Class XI.
|Courses||Aptitude Test Date|
||June 1, 2019|
||June 2, 2019|
How to Apply
There are three options available for the students to apply in Banasthali Vidyapith. Below are the details regarding the application procedure:
- Option 1: For obtaining prospectus and application form, the students need to send a DD/IPO for Rs.800/- in favor of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali/Jaipur.
Also, they need to request for application form clearly mentioning the course you wish to apply for, with their name at the reverse of the Bank Draft also.
The students can send the draft on the address given below:
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith -304022
- Option 2: The students can also obtain the prospectus and from by paying in cash from the address given below:
Surya Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith
Phone: 01438-228384, 305655, 228990
Mobile: +91-93528 79844, 93528 79855, 93528 79866
- Option 3: The candidates can also apply online by visiting the official website at http://www.banasthali.org. The students must fill the form giving the DD No. for the application fee of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 1,700/- with late fee after April 30, 2019, upto May 15, 2019).
It is important to know that once the draft will be received by the university only than the application will be further processed.
Also, the students have to fill the separate form for each programme. For B.Tech.(CSE/EC/EI/EE/IT/BT/CE/MT) one has to fill only one form but a separate form for B.Pharm.
How to Download Admit Card
The Admit card will be available one week prior to the examination date. Therefore, those candidates who have successfully registered themselves for Banasthali entrance Examination can download the admit card from the official website by following the simple steps given below:
- Step 1: The admit card will be available on the official website at http://www.banasthali.org and login with their registration number and Name.
- Step 2: After login, the students will be able to see the admit card with the details of the examination.
- Step 3: Verify the details displaying on the admit card to proceed further. If any discrepancy found in the details, we would request you to immediately contact Banasthali Vidyapith for correction.
- Step 4: Download the admit card and take a printout of it for future reference.
Important Facts to know about Banasthali Vidyapith
- Only women/Girls are eligible to apply for the admission at Banasthali.
- All the details related to the courses offered at university and about course fee, hostel fee, or other charges are explained in the official website and the prospectus too.
- A student admitted to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to compulsorily join a hostel of the Vidyapith unless the student is a ward of some worker of the Vidyapith and stays with the worker in the campus, or the student belongs to a neighboring village community within a radius of 25 km.
- Admission at Banasthali Vidyapith is strictly decided on the basis of merit attain the entrance examination.
- The syllabus for the entrance examination will be given in the prospectus.
We hope that the information provided above will be helpful for the candidates applying at Banasthali Vidyapith. For more information, keep following our articles on a regular basis.